Our Rodent Removal Services
At Arkadia, our licensed rodent exterminators are detectives and know exactly where rodents typically enter your residence or business, and where they can be found nesting. You can trust us to solve your rodent issues by using the latest eco-friendly mouse control and rat control techniques. Our dedication to providing fast and reliable rodent control in Northern New Jersey and South Carolina keeps our neighbors safe from harmful chemicals and traps! We are offering $50 off of a rodent control service if you call us today.
Arkadia - Eco Pest Control has highly trained licensed pest control technicians that are able to spot out where rodents are entering, closing off those areas, laying humane traps, and installing appropriately-located bait boxes on the exterior of the location where they have been found nesting and frequenting.
Get a Free Estimate
Signs of Rodents
The first step to effectively solving a rodent infestation is to make sure that's what you're dealing with! Some of the most common signs of a rat or mouse problem include:
- Finding droppings around food, in drawers or cupboards, and under the sink.
- Freshly shredded material such as paper, fabric, or dried plant matter which is used as nesting material.
- Signs of chewing on food packaging - teeth marks, holes in food packaging.
- Holes chewed through walls and floors, creating entry points into the home.
- The sound of scratching, scurrying, and movement within walls
Do these signs sound familiar to you? Arkadia can help! Our rat control and mouse control services will have your home back to pest-free in no time.
Professional Mice Control & Rat Control
You may be wondering, "What is the best way to treat mice or rats in my home?" Our technicians are well equipped to provide professional, fast, and effective mice control and rat control services. DIY rodent control solutions can be extremely dangerous to both homeowners, pets, and children. You can trust that Arkadia will provide effective mouse and rat control using eco-friendly techniques.
With our green rodent control, you'll receive:
- An inspection to find nests and entry-points.
- Sealing treatment to keep mice and rats out.
- Mouse trapping, rat trapping, and rodent removal.
- A rodent-free property!
Arkadia - Eco Pest Control guarantees that we will provide the best rodent control in Northern, NJ.
Put simply, dealing with squirrels is a pain. They’re constantly digging up your lawn and flower beds and as the weather gets cold, squirrels look for a place to hunker down and wait out the Winter. At Arkadia - Eco Pest Control, we aim to keep squirrels out of your home by offering our 3-step rodent removal system.
Our squirrel removal involves:
- The installation of multiple one-way squirrel tunnels on your home’s exterior. These allow squirrels out of the house to feed but won’t let them back in, locking them outside for good.
- Squirrel exclusion repairs that seal off damaged areas of your home that squirrels use to get inside.
- Sanitation and cleaning, conducted by a certified wildlife control technician, to remove droppings and eliminate the potential spread of disease.
Bats may seem harmless, but while they are voracious consumers of insects, having them around carries significant risk. Bats are a common carrier of the deadly Rabies virus which is easily transmitted through bites. In areas with large bat populations, Rabies is a particular risk and high-quality bat control is essential. At Arkadia - Eco Pest Control, our bat removal and exclusion services in New Jersey and South Carolina are built around your safety and peace of mind. Bats are particularly fond of roosting in attics, so that’s where our inspections start, followed closely by our 3-step bat control approach.
Our 3-step bat control includes:
- The use of one-way bat cones and bat specific netting around your home’s exterior, which allows bats to safely leave the affected area without being able to get back into your home.
- Sealing off areas that bats are likely to use as entry points to get back into your home.
- Advanced cleaning, sanitation, and removal of all droppings to avoid the spread of diseases such as Histoplasmosis.
Flying Squirrel Control
Let’s be honest: flying squirrels are pretty cool, at least when they’re outside. Inside, however, they’re capable of causing many problems. Like their non-flying cousins, flying squirrels seek out shelter when the weather starts to get cold. During these cold months, your attic offers lots of areas to nest, and plenty of insulation to keep a flying squirrel nice and warm. Of course, it's during these times that Arkadia - Eco Pest Control goes to work and keeps flying squirrels out of your home, using our signature 3-step process.
When flying squirrels get inside, our rodent control technicians will:
- Install one-way door systems on your home’s roofline to allow flying squirrels to get out but not back in.
- Repair and seal off all areas that flying squirrels can use to get back inside once they’ve been locked out.
- Remove all droppings and sanitize the affected areas to ensure your home’s continued safety.
AREAS WE SERVICE
We’re committed to providing quality, proven green pest control at affordable prices. Ready for eco-friendly solutions to all your pest problems? Check out our service areas below: