Our Bed Bug Treatments
Why waste money on DIY bed bug treatments that are proven not to work when certified bed bug removal is only a call away? Contact Arkadia - Eco Pest Control today to save $50 on eco-friendly bed bug control from certified professionals!
Few pests are as exhausting as bed bugs. In addition to robbing you of sleep and covering you in itchy bites, these aggravating insects are notoriously hard to eliminate with store-bought or DIY treatments due to their ability to bury themselves within the cracks and crevices of your home and furniture where your store-bought treatments can’t reach.
Unfortunately, it's easy to accidentally bring bed bugs home with you! You can get bed bugs by:
- Buying used furniture.
- Placing luggage, backpacks, or other items you carry with you on soft or upholstered surfaces with bed bugs.
- Visiting an apartment complex or hotel that has bed bugs.
When you call your neighbors at Arkadia - Eco Pest Control, you’ll receive bed bug treatment designed to exterminate bed bugs quickly and safely. Call us today at 864-385-2569 to learn about our same-day and next-day service!
Get a Free Estimate
Natural Bed Bug Treatments You Can Trust
Many treatments on the market for bed bugs utilize harmful chemicals that can put you, your family, and your pets at risk. Arkadia is proud to be QualityPro and GreenPro certified by the National Pest Management Association, evidence of our commitment to using only the best and safest solutions for bed bug treatment. Our three-part treatment plan is designed to eliminate bed bugs quickly—usually within three hours—without damaging your health or home. When you work with us, you’ll get the following from your bed bug exterminator:
- A bed bug inspection to identify areas of bed bug activity.
- A room-by-room treatment of your home to eliminate all bed bugs.
- An initial high-suction vacuuming treatment to remove bed bugs in mattresses, carpet, and cracks and crevices.
- Steam treatments to penetrate soft surfaces and eradicate eggs and any remaining nymphs or adults.
- Dusting and spraying with eco-friendly formulas to ensure no bed bugs will survive.
- 100% bed bug-free home guarantee with all bed bug treatments.
Award-Winning Service From Certified Bed Bug Exterminators
Here at Arkadia, we believe in a job well done. Our team of bed bug exterminators completes frequent training in technique, safety, and customer service to remain ready to provide you with the highest-quality bed bug treatments. Our commitment to going above and beyond our customers’ expectations has earned us several Angie’s List Super Service Awards. We’re committed to offering bed bug treatment control that is unmatched by any other company in the state. When you work with us, you can put your bug worries to bed once and for all.
Signs of Bed Bugs
Not sure whether you’re dealing with bed bugs? You’re not alone. When in doubt, it’s best to call a professional bed bug control expert to avoid a small infestation getting out of hand. Bed bugs can be hard to spot with the untrained eye, as adults rarely get larger than 5-7 mm large (the size of an apple seed!) and are mostly nocturnal. However, there are some common signs associated with these pests that you should always be on the lookout for:
- A musty odor in bedsheets.
- Small blood spots on pillows, pajamas, and linens.
- Itchy, raised welts that appear slowly.
- Dark spots of excrement in the edges and seams around a mattress or other cushions.
- Itchy red bumps in a line on your body from the bed bug searching for a blood source.
Guaranteed Bed Bug Control
At Arkadia, part of our team’s dedication to green bed bug treatments is based on our commitment to keeping you and your loved ones safe and comfortable. For that reason, we believe that when you work with us, your bed bug worries should be taken care of, no matter what. Our satisfaction guarantee means that we can provide you with warranties lasting from three months to one year, so your home will always be protected.
Bed Bug Prevention
The easiest way to deal with bed bugs is to avoid them in the first place! Here are some basic steps that can be taken to help protect you from bed bugs in NJ & SC.
- Before bringing new furniture or used furniture into your house, inspect it carefully. Bed bugs can be found in mattresses, bed frames, picture frames, wooden lamps and lampstands, carpets, window drapes, and even clothes.
- Wash bed linens, clothes, and window drapes on a regular basis in hot water. This step is crucial as it kills any eggs that may be hidden and not visible to the naked eye. The water temperature should be 120 degrees or hotter.
- Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum… Vacuum floors, mattresses, bed frames, and baseboards at least three times a week.
- Purchase plastic mattress covers. This will protect your bed from any unwanted insects, including bed bugs.
If the above prevention techniques fail, call a pest professional to deal with the bed bugs. Serious infestations can be difficult to tackle on your own. If you are dealing with bed bugs, call today to speak with a member of our pest control team.
How To Prepare For Bed Bug Treatment
Once you've chosen the right bed bug treatment for you and your family, you'll need to do a bit of prep to prepare your space for treatment.
- Remove all sheets, linens, curtains, and comforters from bedrooms and/or any sleeping corridors along with any you may have in the linen closet. Wash and dry in high heat or dry clean. Once cleaned take to an un-infested area such as the garage until treatment is finished. If infestation is in summer other measures may be taken for these items. If you have any questions about this process, give us a call!
- Remove all clothing from drawers and closets. Wash and dry in high heat or dry clean. Once cleaned take to an un-infested area such as the garage until treatment is finished. If infestation is in summer other measures may be taken for these items.
- Remove any other personal items from drawers and put in plastic bags (ie: books, paperwork, and makeup). Put in the center of the room neatly.
- Move all items away from walls so that baseboards can be treated. Put in the center of the room neatly.
- Remove all personal items from the floor area throughout the home. Put in the center of the room neatly.
- Store all cleaned and dry items in plastic bags in an un-infested area.
- Remove and discard any furniture and/or mattresses infested with bedbugs. One of our technicians at Arkadia – Eco Pest Control in NJ & SC will advise you on this matter during the initial bed bug inspection. Most furniture can be saved, however, any furniture that cannot, must be removed and put in bags or at the curb for proper disposal.
Preparation before Arkadia’s green bed bug treatment can seem tedious once you start, however it is of great importance for eliminating the bed bug problem in its entirety. Many people will have questions regarding preparation. If you have questions, please give us a call and a friendly customer service representative will be happy to help!
AREAS WE SERVICE
We’re committed to providing quality, proven green pest control at affordable prices. Ready for eco-friendly solutions to all your pest problems? Check out our service areas below: