Mosquitoes are the insect vampires of New Jersey. These blood-sucking insects are infamous for their ability to disrupt any family gathering during summer months. Thankfully, Arkadia – Eco Pest Control has a green solution for mosquito control that works. NJ residents can now relax in their back yards without fearing the constant threat of mosquito bites. What’s more? Our green mosquito control pest service uses a botanical misting process that is effective against controlling mosquitoes.
THREAT TO HUMANS
Besides being a nuisance pest, an infected mosquito can transmit West Nile Virus to humans. Most humans that are bitten by mosquitoes that carry West Nile Virus will not develop any symptoms. Most symptoms, usually appear anywhere from five and fifteen days after being bitten by an infected mosquito. Symptoms of West Nile Virus that is transmitted via a mosquito bite includes fever, fatigue, muscle weakness, headache and other various symptoms. If you feel that you have been bitten by an infected mosquito see a doctor as soon as possible.
Arkadia – Eco Pest Control has developed a green mosquito pest control service that works via a botanical misting process. This mosquito misting application uses a botanical oil that is derived from mother nature. Our green pest control technicians have been specifically trained in the process of applying this green mosquito pest control service in a manner that is unique to each customer’s needs. Our customers who hire us to do a green misting for mosquito control on their back yard, lawn or property are very satisfied by the results. Whether you are looking for a one time mosquito control treatment or an on-going mosquito control service throughout New Jersey’s mosquito season, you came to the right place. Let Arkadia control the local mosquito population the green way. Call us for more details on our premier Green Mosquito Control service plan.
Mosquito control and prevention techniques can help to eliminate the chances of becoming bitten by these pesky, disease-carrying insects.
1. Schedule a green mosquito pest control service with a local green pest control company such as Arkadia – Eco Pest Control.
2. Wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants when outdoors in areas where mosquitoes are present.
3. Apply an green mosquito repellent to your skin when outside.
4. Cover swimming pools when not in use to inhibit mosquito egg-laying.
5. Eliminate any wood piles and standing water from your property. Mosquitoes will use wood piles for nesting.
6. Remove any areas where standing water has collected on your property. Mosquitoes need water to breed and grow.
More Mosquito Information
- To learn more about mosquito transmitted viruses & diseases, click here.
- For information about Mosquito Control for Special Events, click here.
For all of your mosquito control needs don’t hesitate to call us at Arkadia – Eco Pest Control today for a free quote on our services.