What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Simpsonville
Owning your own home is a dream come true, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no work involved. You have more than enough to keep you busy around the house without having to chase nuisance bugs all over the place. That’s where our exterminators in Simpsonville can be of service.
We will provide you with lasting protection from irritating household pests like:
- Centipedes and Millipedes
- Stink Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- And many more!
Get a Free Estimate
Eco-Friendly Exterminators in Simpsonville
Here at Arkadia, sustainability is a part of everything that we do. For more than a decade now, we’ve prioritized the use of organic, plant-based products both in and around our clients’ homes. We’re so dedicated to our eco-friendly approach, that we’ve been given the Green People’s Seal of Approval and are GreenPro Certified by the National Pest Management Association. So if you’re looking for pest services that do their part for the planet, you know who to call!
Certified and Dependable Pest Services
Central to every good pest control plan is an exterminator that you can trust. At Arkadia, that’s exactly what you’ll get every time you call us out to your home. Every exterminator on our team is state-certified and trained in both the latest removal techniques and occupational safety standards. Putting qualified professionals to work for you is just a small part of what makes our service stand out, so sign up today to find out more!
Our pest control service in Simpsonville includes:
- A FREE home inspection to identify your exact needs.
- Seasonal preventative treatments each spring and fall.
- Year-round follow-up visits whenever you need them.
- Flexible hours and available Saturday appointments.
- Guaranteed satisfaction with every one of our prevention programs.
- The peace of mind.
- And much more!
Ant Control in Simpsonville
Ants are good at sneaking their way into your home on the hunt for food, and annoying you while doing it! Nobody wants to share their space with pesky ants. And unfortunately, a single colony contains hundreds of thousands of ants, so finding a few in your home is usually a sign of a larger problem. Instead of relying on ineffective DIY treatments, trust Arkadia for ant control in Simpsonville! Our exterminators use eco-friendly products to safely remove pests at their source, providing long-term relief.
With our ant treatment services, you’ll get:
- A free inspection to assess the infestation and find how ants are getting inside.
- Custom treatment based on the needs of your home and family.
- Eco-friendly products that are tough on pests but safe for the environment.
- Recurring visits to keep your home ant-free.
Termite Control in Simpsonville
Some termite control companies inject harsh chemicals into the soil, which can contaminate groundwater, pollute local ecosystems, and harm wildlife. At Arkadia, we do things differently! Our termite treatment in Simpsonville uses the safest products available, making it both sustainable and effective. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident that you’ll see results.
Trust a qualified termite exterminator from Arkadia to:
- Perform a termite inspection for signs of like hollow wood and mud tubes.
- Help you choose between a one-time visit or recurring treatments.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on your home’s specific needs.
- Eliminate termites using trenching treatments or pod systems.
Rodents are hard to deal with, but the good news is that professional rat control is at your fingertips. At Arkadia Eco Pest Control, our highly-trained rodent exterminators in Simpsonville will have you feeling at ease the moment they walk into your home. Unfortunately, these pests have the potential to transmit serious diseases to you and your loved ones, so it’s best to get in touch with the experts immediately after you notice signs of an infestation. Here are some signs to look out for:
- Fecal droppings under the sink, near food, or in cabinets.
- Chew marks on your food packaging, such as teeth marks and holes.
- Holes in your floor and walls, which is how rodents have made their way in.
- Any odd noises of scratching and movement in your walls.
- Paper, fabric, or dried plant matter that has been destroyed or shredded.
When you work with our mice control experts, you’re guaranteed to be in good hands, so don’t hesitate to contact us today for any of your emergency rodent control needs. At the first sign of infestation, we’ll be there!