We provide a variety of home services to enhance the curb appeal of your home and deter pests. Arkadia’s eco-friendly power washing services allow us to help improve the beauty of your home and make you the envy of all your neighbors.
We clean vinyl, aluminum, and wood siding as well as cinder block, stucco, and brick. Our company strives to be as environmentally friendly as possible, so we never use harsh chemicals or bleach. Our green power washing solutions clean your house without harming people, wildlife, pets, fish, and our personal favorite: frogs. They eliminate mildew, mold, pollen, insect and bird excrement, tree sap, spider webs, dirt, dust, and more.
Traditional cleaning methods use harmful chemicals. These methods also take longer than power washing does. Hand washing takes hours and has fewer results. You don’t need to mix solutions and climb ladders to reach all of the exterior surfaces of your home. Call Arkadia, and we’ll take off the grime for you.
Why You Should You Power Wash Your House?
There are many reasons to power wash your house. Here are a few:
- 1. Power Washing Saves You Money: Pressure washing your home is excellent preventative maintenance just like gutter cleaning. It helps upkeep the exterior of your home and prevent expensive home repairs on the outside of your property. Power washing is also one of the least expensive ways to enhance curb appeal.
- 2. Power Washing Gets Rid of Allergens: While we love the warmer Spring temperatures, it also means that allergen levels increase. Pressure washing your home removes allergens from the exterior of your house and therefore lowers the overall levels on your property. Your family can enjoy Spring with less watery eyes, coughing, and sneezing.
- 3. Power Washing Prevents Permanent Home Damage: Dirt and grime can cause serious damage to your home and permanently stain the exterior. Our green power washing eliminates the dirt with no environmental impact and its safe for humans and animals.
- 4. Power Washing Prepares the Surfaces of Your Home: Winters in New Jersey can be harsh and cold. Spring is a great time to tackle home projects after the long Winter. Power washing prepares the surfaces of your house for refinishing or painting. If you want to refinish your pool and deck or repaint your house pressure washing is the best cleaning process to prepare the surfaces for painting.
When is the Best Time to Power Wash Your Home?
Any mild sunny day is an excellent time to power wash your house. Pressure washing when the sun is out allows the house to dry completely. Another good time to power wash your home is when the seasons change. Remove any dirt and debris from the previous season to give your home a fresh and clean look.
What Makes Us Better Than the Rest?
Our use of green materials to clean your home separates us from the rest. Other companies use bleach. Bleach is a dangerous chemical that harms humans, the environment, and pets. We refuse to expose our staff, clients, wildlife, and the earth to any products that may be hazardous to their health.
Our technicians know how to use eco-friendly cleaning solutions to remove dirt and grime safely from the exterior of your New Jersey home. We don’t need to use harsh and caustic chemicals.
Arkadia power washing services include:
- Prepping the exterior of your home to protect the exterior lighting, furnishings, and air conditioning units during the wash
- Pre-rinsing your house before power washing for the deepest clean
- Applying an environmentally friendly soap solution to the outside of your home and letting it soak to eliminate the most dirt
- Powering washing the deep cleaning soap and grime off of your home so that it looks like it did the first day you moved in
Contact Arkadia, and we’ll help get rid of the dirt and grime on your home to create the perfect curb appeal. We’ll use eco-friendly products and save you from arduous work. Power washing regularly helps upkeep your home and prevent damage and stains.